1.1 These Terms and Conditions is an agreement between you (the Buyer, you) and
JIV Sport OÜ
Saue, Kasesalu 12, Eesti
Telefoninumber +372 6422063 (E-R 11:00-18:00)
KMKR nr EE100802247
a/a LHV EE077700771001006510
Customs Information for Overseas Orders
- Orders for delivery overseas sometimes attract duty imposed by the destination country. Icestar obviously has no control over any such imposition.
- Customs forms for all international packages list the value of the contents as well as a description of the items. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you. Your local customs office will be able to provide further information.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the Icestar on-line site to process and fulfill your orders and notify you of your order status.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, but may wish to advise you of other Icestar news, services, products or offers.
- All orders will be despatched from us by SmartPost/Fedex, ensuring the quick and efficient delivery of your order.
- IceStar is a virtual shop and can be accessed 24 hours a day. Purchases can be made online using credit and debit cards or by contacting us by telephone, fax, post or email.
Selecting your items
- Browse the items in our online selection by brand, category, or by item description. View selected new products and limited editions. If you are searching for a gift browse our special occasions selection. Or if you are just looking for a bargain why not browse our current promotions. When you have located the item you wish to purchase simply enter the required quantity in the quantity box and continue browsing the site.
- Viewing Your Shopping Basket
- You can see which items you have selected at any stage by clicking on the `Shopping Basket’ button in the top left-hand corner. Here you are able to make changes to the contents of the shopping basket by changing the quantity boxes or even add gift wrap to individual items.
- Once all the items you wish to purchase are in the shopping basket you should click on the ‘Checkout’ button. You will be requested to enter some delivery and credit card information and finally asked to confirm your order.
- We accept all major credit cards as payment. Once you have completed your order, the total cost of the items, including VAT if applicable, and the cost of delivery will be displayed.
Delivery And Despatch
- All orders will be despatched from IceStar, by SmartPost/FEdex, ensuring the quick and efficient delivery of your order. Please note that your credit/debit card account will be debited with the cost of your purchase at point of purchase and before despatch. You will receive email confirmation acknowledging your order and confirming despatch details. Should you not receive your goods within the above timescale please contact us. Should there be a problem with your order, e.g. availability, we will contact you by email, telephone or at a specified contact address.
Terms and Conditions
- The following terms & conditions apply to all transactions on IceStar online. All prices are shown in Euros. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be given a full refund.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the total value of the items on order and delivery address. We aim, subject to stock availability to deliver all orders within 10 days of ordering (slightly longer when ordering from overseas). You will be advised of any delay.
- Payment can be made by any major debit or credit card. Payment will be debited to your account before the despatch of your order. We will take all care within our power to keep your order and payment details secure.
- In the unlikely event that your goods are lost or arrive damaged, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Value Added Tax is charged on most goods and services sold within the European Union. VAT, currently 20 % is included in product prices displayed on the Web site.
- Our export price list gives prices after deduction of Value Added Tax for use when goods are destined for outside the European Union.
Shipping Rates & Policies
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Cart page. M
- We ship to most locations on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.
- The following destinations are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- If a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties.
- Once your order arrives at its destination, you will be required to pay all import duties, customs, and local sales taxes for where you’re shipping to. For an estimate of taxes and duties on your purchase, contact your local customs.
- Exact amount of transport cost depends on the amount of the purchase and the size and weight of the package.
- The final transport amount will be calculated by the computer during checkout. All shipments will be sent via regular mail. In case of a delay in shipment we will change the shipping method to TNT at our own cost.
- Shipping rates are as follows and we ship worldwide.
Orders and returns
The Buyer who is a consumer (the Consumer) has a right to withdraw from the purchase contract without providing reasons within 14 days as of the day when the goods were delivered (if the Consumer in one order had ordered numerous goods that are delivered separately – from the day when the last of the goods was delivered) and obtain reimbursement of all the money paid.
Icestar shall reimburse the payment made by the Consumer to the bank account that the Consumer originally paid from within 30 days from receiving notice on withdrawal from the contract. Icestar may withhold the reimbursement until Icestar has received the goods back.
Please ensure that the returned goods are unused and in original packaging. The Consumer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The original packaging must be opened carefully without damaging it. The Consumer shall not be responsible for the damaged packaging only if the packaging cannot be opened without destroying/damaging it. If the Consumer has damaged the packaging by negligence, i.e. it was possible to open the packaging without damaging it, Icestar shall be entitled to demand compensation for the caused damages.
If, upon the receipt of goods, the Consumer discovers that wrong or defective goods have been delivered or the goods fail to reach the Consumer in good condition and in sealed packaging, the Consumer must immediately contact Icestar, by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consumer might be asked to provide the picture or other kind of proof to provide Icestar with.