Customs Information for Overseas Orders
- Orders for delivery overseas sometimes attract duty imposed by the destination country. Icestar obviously has no control over any such imposition.
- Customs forms for all international packages list the value of the contents as well as a description of the items. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you. Your local customs office will be able to provide further information.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the Icestar on-line site to process and fulfill your orders and notify you of your order status.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, but may wish to advise you of other Icestar news, services, products or offers.
- All orders will be despatched from us by EestiPost, ensuring the quick and efficient delivery of your order.
- How to shop at IceStar e-shop.
- IceStar is a virtual shop and can be accessed 24 hours a day. Purchases can be made online using credit and debit cards or by contacting us by telephone, fax, post or email.
Selecting your items
- Browse the items in our online selection by brand, category, or by item description. View selected new products and limited editions. If you are searching for a gift browse our special occasions selection. Or if you are just looking for a bargain why not browse our current promotions. When you have located the item you wish to purchase simply enter the required quantity in the quantity box and continue browsing the site.
- Viewing Your Shopping Basket
- You can see which items you have selected at any stage by clicking on the `Shopping Basket’ button in the top left-hand corner. Here you are able to make changes to the contents of the shopping basket by changing the quantity boxes or even add gift wrap to individual items.
- Once all the items you wish to purchase are in the shopping basket you should click on the ‘Checkout’ button. You will be requested to enter some delivery and credit card information and finally asked to confirm your order.
- We accept all major credit cards as payment. Once you have completed your order, the total cost of the items, including VAT if applicable, and the cost of delivery will be displayed.
Delivery And Despatch
- All orders will be despatched from IceStar, by EestiPost, ensuring the quick and efficient delivery of your order. Please note that your credit/debit card account will be debited with the cost of your purchase at point of purchase and before despatch. You will receive email confirmation acknowledging your order and confirming despatch details. Should you not receive your goods within the above timescale please contact us. Should there be a problem with your order, e.g. availability, we will contact you by email, telephone or at a specified contact address.
Terms and Conditions
- The following terms & conditions apply to all transactions on IceStar online. All prices are shown in Euros. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be given a full refund.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the total value of the items on order and delivery address. We aim, subject to stock availability to deliver all orders within 10 days of ordering (slightly longer when ordering from overseas). You will be advised of any delay.
- Payment can be made by any major debit or credit card. Payment will be debited to your account before the despatch of your order. We will take all care within our power to keep your order and payment details secure.
- In the unlikely event that your goods are lost or arrive damaged, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Value Added Tax is charged on most goods and services sold within the European Union. VAT, currently 20 % is included in product prices displayed on the Web site.
- Our export price list gives prices after deduction of Value Added Tax for use when goods are destined for outside the European Union.